Vascular Surgeon in Mumbai
Dr.Kamlesh Jain has exclusive vascular surgical procedures that have been ongoing for the last 23 years and today Dr.Kamlesh Jain has Become one of the best Vascular Surgeons in Mumbai, and his team offers an integrated approach to treat vascular diseases.
Dr.Kamlesh Jain did his specialization from the University of Pune and has been practicing in Mumbai. Being connected to a number of Hospitals as a Vascular Surgeon in Mumbai, Dr.Kamlesh manages all emergency, referrals, and electives successfully managing links Bypass Elective and for Trauma.
With one of the largest Peripheral Vascular Surgical and Endovascular experience in the City, treating thousands of patients with vascular disease. Dr. Kamlesh Jain offers balanced patient care with an emphasis on minimally invasive therapies. Under the leadership of Dr. Kamlesh Jain, Mumbai's most respected figure in vascular surgery nationally & internationally.
- If you have any of the following symptoms, you can see a vascular surgeon:
- Running or exercise causes ache or pain in the legs, feet, thighs, or buttocks.
- Leg pain that never goes away.
- Toes or fingers that are blue or black in colour.
- Diabetes with ulcers or some other foot problems.
- Leg cramps, pain, fatigue, and restlessness at night
- Have bunch of blue lines going up on your legs
- Swelling in the legs
- Itching or eczema in the legs, particularly on the ankles, which are brown-grey in color.
- Have mini strokes or have just recovered from a stroke
- Have you been diagnosed with an aorta or other blood vessel problem?
- Some pulsating swelling in the body (pulsatile swelling)
Advanced endovascular surgery is used to treat blood vessel issues including such, but not limited to:
- Angioplasty: Angioplasty is a minimally invasive technique that is used to open up a blocked vessel. Different types of balloons are inflated and mounted in the blocked region of the vessel. This instantly opens up the blocked artery and improves blood circulation. The patient's suffering is immediately relieved.
- Stenting: We need to position a stent in several places to hold the vessel open. It's a metallic tube with a tubular shape.
- Hybrid Procedure: When treating a complex vascular condition that necessitates both endovascular and open surgery. We have a Hybrid OT who can perform both procedures at the same time.
- Thrombolytic Therapy: When a blood clot blocks an artery or vein, clot lysis is used to improve blood flow.
- Thrombolysis with a catheter
- Systemic thrombolysis